Aiers is the 4th world in the Aiers Star System, in the World in the Nebulosa of Ots. Because of its position, it's called Aiers IV, even though the star system is named after it. This planet was the cradle of human, and demi-human, races that would expand out into the Nebulosa of Ots.
This planet was subject to terraforming devices that reshaped its continents into an approximation of earth's.
Aiers Star System BodiesEdit
This planet Aiers IV had seven moons, being only two of significant size.
There were two other 'Aiers Type' planets in the Aiers system.
Continents on Aiers IVEdit
- Aels -- Corresponds to "Europe"
- Hieyoks -- Corresponds to "Asia"
- Ushaenor -- Corresponds to "North and South America"
- Zean -- Corresponds to "Australia"
- Zarhuy -- Corresponds to "Africa"
- Amparpica -- Corresponds to "Antarctica" Rose from the bottom of the Yiss Ocean as a result of the terraforming event known as The Cataclysm.