The Early Elfic Age (Colliqually known as the "Dark Elven Age of Hegemony) lasted 13.500 B.A.H to 8.000 B.A.H and it was during this time that the first Elven Empires of the Hakes in Ushaenor and Drow in Aels, were born. However, the Empire of Drow fell due to the invasions of “beast and barbarians” –non-elves and elves- and most of them emigrated to the underworld of Kazrrad the 11.000 B.A.H, a place they had explored and settled partially beforehand.
- 13.500 Southern Ushaenor. First Elfic writing system, made by the Hake of Ushaenor. Beginning of the Historic age.
- 15.000 Nohalion mountains, Aels. Dwarfs learn to use agriculture and domesticate animals
- 13.000 Northern Aels. Drow supremacy in Aels.
- 13.000 Aels. Beginning of the Drow-Elf wars.
- 13.000 Northern Aels. First Drow writing system.
- 12.800 Central Aels. Empire of Drow, in their war against the other elfs, send their army against the Flairie elves.
- 12.720 Central Aels. Drow army is finally defeated by the Flairie elfs in the Battle of the Purple Fields.
- 12.000 Southern Aels. Mourlicoun elfs live in the forests and low mountain ranges of the south of Aels.
- 12.000 Kazrrad. Fall of the Empire of Drow, under attacks of elves, dwarves, Draak Harg and beastmen. Drows , defeated, migrate to the Underworld of Kazrrad. The collapse of the Drow empire produces a re-estructuration of power in Aels, as the alliance done to resist the drows fought over the ruins of the empire.
- 11.500 Northern Zarhuy. Flairie Elves cross the Demonatch Island and the Sea of Caritz, migrating to Zarhuy.
- 11.000 Kazrrad. Drow city states in the Underworld of Kazrrad.
- 10.000 Kazrrad. Supremacy of the Drow City-state of Llurth-Negeél.
- 9.500 Kazrrad. War of the 13 cities. Victory of Llurth-Negeél over the other Drow cities.
- 9.000 Kazrrad. Golden age of the Drow Llurth-Negeél civilization.