The Neolithic Age was an era of Aiers world history that lasted roughly 5 millenia. It began at about 19,000 B.A.H, and saw the development of agriculture, which led to an influx of lifestyle changes. Farming permitted far denser populations, which in time organized into States. Agriculture also created food surpluses that could support people not directly engaged in food production. The development of agriculture permitted the creation of the first cities. These were centres of trade, manufacturing and political power with nearly no agricultural production of their own. Cities established a symbiosis with their surrounding country sides, absorbing agricultural products and providing, in return, manufactured goods and varying degrees of military control and protection.
The development of cities was synonymous with the rise of civilization. Early civilizations arose first in southern Ushaenor from the Hake dark elves, followed by Drow civilization along Polforia, around the 14,000 b.a.h. These societies developed a number of unifying characteristics, including a central government, a complex economy and social structure, sophisticated language and writing systems, and distinct cultures and religions. Writing was another pivotal development in aierian history, as it made the administration of cities and expression of ideas far easier.
As complex civilizations arose, so did complex religions, and the first of their kind apparently originated during this period. Inanimate entities such as the Sun, Moon, Earth, sky, and sea were often deified. Shrines developed, which evolved into temple establishments, complete with a complex hierarchy of priests and priestesses and other functionaries. Some of the earliest surviving written religious scriptures are the Hass'ahr'atti Texts, produced by the Hake. Some archaeologists suggest, based on ongoing excavations of a temple complex at Busushk Tek in southern Bazikstan, dating from c. 20,500 b.a.h, that religion predated the Agricultural Revolution rather than following in its wake, as had generally been assumed.
- -19.000 Northern Ushaenor. Rossnes Elfs emigrate from Aels to Ushaenor, crossing Hieyoks
- -19.000 Aels, Polforia. Drows and Wollumis elfs emigrate to Aels from Hieyoks.
- -18.500 Aels, Polforia. Wollumis-K'nir war. Battle of Korrazinhae, K'Nir defeat.
- -18.500 Aels, Polforia. Drow and Wollumis elfs attack Zuleis, Verdennos and Rossnes Elfs, forcing them to emigrate to the south of Aels and Zarhuy.
- -17.500 Central Aels. Zuleis elfs in the fields of Purpurian and Enkel.
- -16.000 Northern Aels. Wollumis and Drow elven tribes get divided.
- -16.000 Eastern Aels. Wollumis in Nubla and Bierteno. Fight with Verdennos and Sylvan elfs.
- -16.000 Elfs dominate the agriculture and domestication of cattle
- -15.500 Eastern Aels. end of the Silvan-Wollumis elfs wars.
- -15.000 Ushaenor. Hakes (Zuleis Elfs of Ushaenor) become sedentary, and began to develop their material culture.
- -14.000 Northern Zarhuy. Wollumis elfs of Quannian tribe emigrate to Zarhuy.
- -14.000 Ushaenor. Hakes settlements become villages and small cities. They began to study arcane arts.
- -14.000 Northern Aels. Drows become sedentary, and their culture began to develop.